Is anyone here ever been a Torn Nighter (Definition: A person who stays up all night playing Torn)? I know staying up all night isn't good but I'm actually quite proud of myself because last year I was a severe insomniac and this year the latest I've been to sleep is 3am.
I'll be breaking my streak but I'm still staying on my medication for depression and mood and I'll still get out of the house in the morning to avoid falling asleep in bed. Probably will end up going to bed at like 6pm though.
Anyways, I'm going off topic.
Has anyone or is anyone stayed awake all night playing Torn? If so, how'd you feel the next morning?
When I can't sleep.. I 'll log in and do shit then go back to bed.... but I don't stay on all night long unless we're chaining and I finally pass out....
I find myself waking up most nights at around 3-4am for a xan and head back to sleep but only time im ever up late past 12am tc time is when the faction is at war or chaining, aside from that sleep > torn
I mean, I really don't sleep alot in general, but really only stay up on torn on purpose at night for chain watching, other times it's just cuz i can't sleep.