Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Done - thanks

Started by GoldenFrieza [2397062] on in Attacking.

53 replies · 648 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
54
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

GoldenFrieza [2397062]
Finished

*********** ONLY NEED 100 MORE********************

Buying as many loses as you can do. I bought them awhile ago and I am buying again!


I will pay when I see events/come online. Be mindful - I work alot and will make sure to send payments out before and after work!

No need to message me asking to lose. Just attack me as much as you want, and let me know when you finish.

I'll count the loses and send payments :D

Will Edit post when finished. Please watch it.