Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leveling

Started by Faroek [2417400] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 414 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Faroek [2417400]
Hi guys, I have Torn for a time now, but I still dont get how to level up.
I train every day, I do crimes every day, but I dont know what I have to do.
Kelsie [340367]
Attacking and leaving will give you xp that you need for leveling. Tho continuing to train/do crimes etc will also play a role as well.


Here is a good target list. Trips Target List

But I also recommend joining a faction as well. :)

Faction Recruiting < post your battle stats, natural nerve etc here. You will have tons of offers right away I’m sure! :)

Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here · Trip's "Target Trove"!

pustak [2597273]
Not powerful, higher level. But a specific level will give the same amount of xp to everyone. For example a level 1 will need to attack 2 level 20s to level up while on the other hand a level 99 will need to attack 5000 level 20s to level up.
Code_Green [2018628]
When I was just starting out I had a really hard time understanding how to level also. Fortunately, I stumbled onto Baldr's Basic Advice tutorial guide which changed everything for me. It also has a good list of lower level inactives so you can start leveling yourself.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0