Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JFK=RMT?

Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in Faction Discussion.

259 replies · 11.6k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 260 / 260 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MeanMike [1884314]
Should be clear to everyone by now that "The B team" is no joke, and calling you guys that isnt really an insult anymore.

7th in respect, easily a top 10 faction in ass-kicking ability, and a really strong contender for the #1 spot in the HOF Meme rankings....

Even "haters" like me gotta give up the props.

Wear your B Team badges with pride, you'd be The A team almost anywhere else but NS
Norm [1921594]
Lol. you were literally in my inbox the other day asking about my gents strip club...need screenshot lessons as well?
Brakier [2095393]
if it was hv, it would half a year bann from the faction at minium, not only becuse rules were broken, but becuse he cheated every other player that plays torn within the rules.

everything from the rmt to the sentence should be reverted, every attack, every bounty, every train, every message, everything.

every action he has done might have been diffrent had earnt the money himself.

i get angry when top players like in jfk, who should know how detrimental rmt is to the game, just ignores it, and let him stay in a hof faction with all the benefit that it provides. that is what really get me angry.
RadicalFanatic [1483140]
Jfk needs all the advantage and help they can get they probally sanctioned it and offered advice.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
JFK needs Brutal_Thug more than Brutal_Thug needs JFK. Maybe one day you'll reach his level of talent and then your faction will let you get away with cheating too.
realistassasin [1598729]
You forgot to mention how Hank, RG, Td3h, Nash have had $ removed for breaking rules OR how a single R* shared an game exploit with the entire faction.... you know when you are supposed to report exploits asap. I mean the DB was illegitamate but still showed the intents of every member lol.
You moan way too much like a bitch like the rest of the little nubs, i wonder how a faction like that can have a war and someone takes them serious smh. And you honestly want to start every topic as a recruiting opportunity? Lol, Hevlete is trash.

"every action he has done might have been diffrent had earnt the money himself."

If staff did that to R*, it would probably be a top 10 faction lol. Competiing with JFK 2.1, not JFK main.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Can't be talking about salty, you were moaning like a bitch because Big_Gunz hosped 4 MnC out of the blue then the entire Helv roster were moaning like bitches "why you hitting me" like as if its not a part of faction life. Seriously.... never seen a more saltier faction.
BRUTAL_THUG [1459431]
Not gonna lie I will keep it real.
I am guilty of the crime I guess I f**ked up.
I was young. this was when I came back from 5 years of inactivity. (My NW graph last year went up because I was running a logistic company for a friend not RMT)

I didnt give a shit about my account. I had nothing to lose This was before I joined JFK. I was semi active after 5 years if inactivity and was losing interest in the game and was about to quit again. I knew it was wrong but I didn't care about this game. I was approached by an RMT seller on facebook we entered an agreement in which I won't go into details (staff has them ) but regardless say I knew what I did was wrong.

I would like to apologise to my family in JFK who had to suffer there names being associated with this. I would like to apologise to the torn public. Haters will always hate dont care about them but for the normal people reading this just know I will be a more productive member and wouldn't dream of doing something so stupid again.

I just want to let you guys know my side of the story. I am not making any excuses You all have your opinion and have every right to have your opinion. I did the same thing. I called out cheaters too so I deserve to be called out no problem I won't be a bitch about it, but there is no need to talk shit about my baby boy. Why does my 10month old son have to be dragged into this?


Peace out
BT
Nova [1570883]
[image: media.discordapp.net]

Your networth decreased by the identical amount that it increased in July-August 2019. The increase and decrease during 2020, would have been the logistics company. You have been a member of JFK 516 Days, meaning you committed this during your time at JFK, so clearly yes you are in fact 'lying'. Also, I don't think the excuse of 'young' is applicable to something you did a year and a half ago, when you're over 25.

[image: media.discordapp.net]