I am unable to log in to the game from my pc. I run linux os with firefox. Literally have no log in bar across the top of the screen. Everything else on my pc has its log in but the one for torn is now gone. If someone can help me it would be easier to show you what I mean via discord. Lady_Face_Anne#2638.
No log in
Started by Lady_Face [679926] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
I've deleted my history and still no log in bar on my pc
im having the same issue ..cant login on my PC, no login bar for email and password...had to use my ipod ffs.....hate it
We have received a few cases of this issue. For OP, below are the details
[image: i.imgur.com]
This seems to be an issue affecting older browser versions. Here's another related report. For people adding to this report, please ensure that you also mention your OS and browser build version.
I am also thinking this has something to do with this report being patched up today. I may be wrong.
I will pass this report up to Nikita for further testing.
Thanks..!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
This seems to be an issue affecting older browser versions. Here's another related report. For people adding to this report, please ensure that you also mention your OS and browser build version.
I will pass this report up to Nikita for further testing.
Thanks..!!
Mentions: Credits link spacing issue on Firefox · Login bar missed
Windows 10
IE 11.630
IE 11.630
Try using Microsoft Edge, I remember hearing torn doesn't work the best on IE
I am having this issue today as well.
OS: Windows 8.1
Browser: Firefox 72.0.2
OS: Windows 8.1
Browser: Firefox 72.0.2
1.From yesterday, I cannot log in to this game with my mobile phone.
"no login bar for email and password (I'm in the same condition as (stranger) Black_Viper)"
2.At the beginning of "Loadout", there was no way to see the pictures with the mobile phone.
But the pictures have been seen later.(But the pictures are visible now.)
3.I have not seen the pictures of the "items" (until now) since I used my mobile phone many months ago.
(But before many months, I could see the pictures of the "items" with the mobile phone.)
"no login bar for email and password (I'm in the same condition as (stranger) Black_Viper)"
2.At the beginning of "Loadout", there was no way to see the pictures with the mobile phone.
But the pictures have been seen later.(But the pictures are visible now.)
3.I have not seen the pictures of the "items" (until now) since I used my mobile phone many months ago.
(But before many months, I could see the pictures of the "items" with the mobile phone.)
Windows 7 sp1 64bit
seamonkey 2.53.6 a mozilla branch browser
logging in currently with firefox 80 beta
seamonkey 2.53.6 a mozilla branch browser
logging in currently with firefox 80 beta
I am also getting this issue on my ipad using Safari and on Windows 10 using IE 11 Version 11.3866.1439.0
No login bar on my PC with..
OS: Windows 7
Firefox 56.0.2
Working on my PC with Google Chrome 86.0.4240.198
Working on my Samsung tablet with Firefox 82.1.3
OS: Windows 7
Firefox 56.0.2
Working on my PC with Google Chrome 86.0.4240.198
Working on my Samsung tablet with Firefox 82.1.3
Windows 7
Firefox 56.0.2
Chrome 86.0.4240.198 *does* work
Firefox 56.0.2
Chrome 86.0.4240.198 *does* work
Windows 10
Firefox
***I cleared cookies/hx and updated firefox to 82.0.3 and mine seemed to be able to log in now***
Firefox
***I cleared cookies/hx and updated firefox to 82.0.3 and mine seemed to be able to log in now***
iPad resett, emty chase and browser. Cant Get the sign in on topp, all the rest are ther.
Used this iPad along time to play torn. Phone is not that fun.
Ussername and passvord loggin is gone.
Used this iPad along time to play torn. Phone is not that fun.
Ussername and passvord loggin is gone.
Running Linux Mint 20 and Arch.
No top banner here on latest version of Waterfox and Waterfox Classic.
I noticed that when I was logged in last night that the top banner was also missing.
Thought maybe it was just a cookie and cache issue, but I guess not.
No top banner here on latest version of Waterfox and Waterfox Classic.
I noticed that when I was logged in last night that the top banner was also missing.
Thought maybe it was just a cookie and cache issue, but I guess not.
Windows 10 & Waterfox Classic
Device: samsung SM-G955F; Android 9;
Mozilla firefox mobile app.
Mozilla firefox mobile app.
I guess we can't chew on the logo this year