Can you use this on yourself or does someone else have to use it on me?
Strippogram Voucher
Started by Smackzilla [2616325] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
2480971 [2480971] ×1
Someone else has to use it on you. Hopefully you know someone trustworthy!
I could use it on ya!
I too, am very trustworthy. Fell free to send stippograms my way :)
*scam ways intensifies*
If u want to use it ask a trusted freind/faction mate or maybe even a staff lol
If u want to use it ask a trusted freind/faction mate or maybe even a staff lol
I've never scammed, and I love helping noobs lol, I ain't gonna scam him.
There's a 6ft dominatrix stood on your front porch. You cautiously open the door and she whips you in the face before screaming "This is from MJH you maggot". Her ten minute strip routine brings you 2,500 happiness.
Mentions: 2480971 [2480971]
can you use multiple strippogram vouchers on the same person?