Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Anniversary

Started by Sauvvy [2210188] on in General Discussion.

2 replies · 252 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Sauvvy [2210188]
I'm really excited for the anniversary ahhhh, I totally didn't miss last year. Definitely didn't. Even though It's just gonna be us just greeting each other, I still can't help getting excited for some reason, anyone else? But anyway, I'm glad I got active again, been a bit since I first played the game, and I can say that everything still looked as fun as it was before.
ALSO HAPPY DIWALI FOLKS, i almost forgot to add dat in.