How do I stack my stocks to make them a block? Used to there was a button I thought but I am not seeing that now.
stacking stocks
Started by Kitty420 [383500] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- gnar [2268922]
· 3 likes ·
disable whatever stock script/extension you're using as it seems that the 'stack' text is been replaced by your monetary gain/loss.
have u listed it to sell?
i dont want to sell it i just bought it
disable whatever stock script/extension you're using as it seems that the 'stack' text is been replaced by your monetary gain/loss.
This^
I am not using a stock script. I am on chrome, windows 10
This is bug & issues...
yes I am having an issue with my stocks page
if you not, how that monetary gain/loss appears?
try using another browser or in incognito mode
try using another browser or in incognito mode
I tried using IE and firefox still did not have the button for stack
Using an incognito window I was able to stack them.
Thank you.
Using an incognito window I was able to stack them.
Thank you.
Hello, it appears you have temporarily had a fix for this, but I would dispute you not having an extension because of the additional monetary gain/loss component that was present in your screenshot. Please check your browser extensions; something like TornTools is likely to have caused this issue for you, and this is further supplemented by the fact that extensions are by and large inaccessible in incognito mode. If so, disable them and refresh your stock area to see if that resolves the issue.
Thank you for your post; it will be closed due to you having resolved it.
Thank you for your post; it will be closed due to you having resolved it.