Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost Points/Merits

Started by StuffedSnake [915056] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

StuffedSnake [915056] ×1 Kamahl [2603366] ×1

StuffedSnake [915056]
I could be going crazy, but upon logging into Torn this morning I have 0 points and 0 merits. I am almost certain I had points and merits, as I use 25 daily for refills, and it's odd that it is exactly 0.

Is there a way to check what happened?

No screenshots beforehand, so not too sure what to do.
Stewie [1494547]
8464347699150562020-11-14 19:55:25Points102010/pmarket.php?rfcv5fafaf8bc2a5f
8464347509150562020-11-14 19:55:23Points01010/pmarket.php?rfcv5fafaf8bc2a5f
8451210179150562020-11-12 23:17:30Points250-25/points.php?steppointsbuyactionenergyrefill2rfcv5fadc215f050b
14-11-2020 19:55:25HairyVertigo bought 10x points from Kamahl on the points market at $45,960 each for a total of $459,600
14-11-2020 19:55:23HairyVertigo bought 10x points from Kamahl on the points market at $45,960 each for a total of $459,600
12-11-2020 23:17:30HairyVertigo used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 250 energy
If this helps?

Mentions: Kamahl [2603366] · StuffedSnake [915056]