Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unable to sell equipped temps

Started by Fhyona [1906300] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Blasted [1934909] Helper
I think that's how it's meant to be, alternatively you can go to bits n bobs, removes the equipped temp automatically.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
As far as I know, temps are treated as "one item" even if you own multiple of them. In that sense, it wouldn't allow you to sell it while it is equipped. I don't think there's any work around available for this.

However, we can ask Joe if the error message can be reworded. This error message is clearly, just wrong

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks..!!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
You should be able to sell them while one of that item is equipped, just not able to sell the equipped one.
I think this bug might have been introduced by one of Viktor's previous fixes perhaps.