Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10* Firework Stand Special

Started by m3llow [2146235] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

m3llow [2146235]
Device: Apple iPhone 7; iOS 14.0.1;
Experienced bug on both mobile and desktop view using Safari.


I am experiencing a bug when trying to use the 10* special, Inferno. When I click on the special nothing happens..at all. The others are all working normally, but Inferno is doing nothing. I would include a screenshot, but it would just be the company page looking like I hadn’t clicked anything.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Are you able to replicate the issue on another mobile browser please? Could you also try clearing the app's cache from the settings panel?
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
I've checked it
The radio button click works well, but clicking on the job special doesn't work on Firework Stand Special
Passing up to Alexander for fixing it
Thanks