Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MYSTERY BOX!

Started by Maddys_10719 [2541845] on in Fun & Games.

3 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Maddys_10719 [2541845]
Hi everyone, I will be doing a mystery box game. There will be multiple different sizes of mystery boxes.

Small-
$50,000
-could include random items and have a small chance of getting a high value item.

Medium -
$100,000
-could include different temporary items, melee items, weapons, candy, drugs, other random items.

Large-
$1,000,000
-Could include a larger high priced item, weapons, drugs, candy, other booster, candy, random items.



Send me the money for whatever box you would like, with a message of what size. I will send the mystery box as soon as I am online.
Comment on this post once you receive your mystery box.
UltraGoat [2621581]
Let's see what we get from the Medium Mystery

Awesome thanks that was fun opening it don't know if he wants me to say what I got since it's a a mystery