Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TRADEnCHILL

Started by TORNnCHILL [2479733] on in Trading Post.

66 replies · 381 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
67
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

TORNnCHILL [2479733]
TORNnCHILL here offering my services. Looking to earn some quick cash? Maybe you need a revive? You've come to the right place.

Main items I dabble with: eDVDs, Xanax, and Lottery Vouchers!
Don't see your items on this short list? Feel free to message me what you have and I will see what I can do for you!

Revives for sale single and/or bulk I am here for you :) fair price of $1m or Xanax for the vive I got you! Pm or mail whatever you prefer. Travel revives under 30 Minutes may cost more but PM to inquire.

Bumps Appreciated
TORNnCHILL [2479733]
Shouldve started this thread long ago but didn't think it would be important. If you've ever had the pleasure of dealing with me whether trades or vives feel free to comment or give me that thumbs up. I would really appreciate it!!! Thank you all and have a good one! :)