I have a TON of beer. The game updated and set limits on how many items you can move or trade. I bought a million bottles of beer before but you cant. I also transferred it all in one chunk into my display. Now you cant do that. I pulled it all out 10k at a time to do a trade only to learn you can only trade 10k per trade. when that many items are in your inventory it messes with your inventory and makes everything buggy and long load times on display. I know this probably wont get reversed but can someone at least move it all back to my display cabinet and Ill just keep it there? http://prntscr.com/vkrdhy
Please Assist
Started by Bling_Bling [582963] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
I've manually moved them back to the display case. Please ensure your inventory stays below the limits. Thanks.
We can ask Joe if he can help in some way to move all of these to Display Cabinet.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
I've manually moved them back to the display case. Please ensure your inventory stays below the limits. Thanks.