Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack page not loading

Started by Ouzsy [1979232] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Ouzsy [1979232]
When I click on attack a player, page is not loading. Cant start a fight.

It's on an old PC, winxp/Firefox 52.9.0.

I can't beleive such updates must be done during event! :(

It's fixed thanks!
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I tried to initiate an attack using your account in debug mode - all went fine. Can you please check if there are any kind of errors in browser console? Also, is there any chance to check in another browser?
Ouzsy [1979232]
I tried other browsers (kmelon, chrome (49.0.2623.112)), but there is no login form (this was reported earlier by other users as well) there, so I can't login :) I think the issue here is the old browser.

chrome console screenshot: http://i.prntscr.com/17SMvMtlTkST2CMomVze4Q.jpeg

I'm open to any browser suggestion that runs on xp and supports html5!

What other info you need?
jjayybrams [2493060]
Happening to me too on ios 10.3.2

first I lose my login bar so I can't search targets and now I can't even hit anyone. Roll back the updates to 11/11 when everything was working k tnx.
S3NTYN3L [1702682]
Also happening here on Linux with Waterfox and Waterfox Classic.

Re the no top bar/banner issue.
Copy-pasta'd Torn cookies from Chromium manually into Waterfox via Cookie Manager add-on and was able to at least get back in on desktop.
Cookies should stay as Torn is on my exceptions list at browser close.
Akali- [2588473]
I am sure the problem shows 'SyntaxError: invalid regular expression flag s

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Errors/Bad_regexp_flag
Ouzsy [1979232]
Tried with a lubuntu flash drive, I think it has firefox quantum. No login form.

https://ibb.co/ZzsqLyY
dunmugmeh [538353]
My attacking page isnt loading either. Windows vista, avast secure browser (like a old version of google chrome).

Something has changed in the game in the last couple of days to cause this to happen. It was fine before then.