Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Green Day

Started by Robinheqd [2611150] on in Music.

5 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Robinheqd [2611150]
I’m sorry if you don’t care but I had to start a thread on green day (the band) they are just so good. In fact they have won 4 Grammys and have been inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame in 2015 which was awesome. They grew from nothing, each member started from almost broke backgrounds, but now they have millions of fans and Billie Joe Armstrong (the lead singer) is now happy since his father died when Billie was 10.

I would love to hear what your favourite songs by green day are, mine is Bang Bang, my favourite album though is American Idiot.

Please reply with your thoughts on them and to share personal favourite moments.
Whiffy [609832]
One of my favourite bands. They are fantastic live and billy joe is a great song writer. I may not follow the band as much these days, i was due to see them this year infact( rescheduled for next year), very excited ofcourse. In my opinion American Idiot is one of the smartest and well written albums of all time, it perfectly fit the time it came out and was a good commentary of the politics and the world at the time.
Robinheqd [2611150]
Your gonna see hellamega tour that’s awesome, also I agree that they are fantastic live, I love seeing Billies face light up when the audience sings and when he sees how far they’ve gotten