Last night I went to a party at my friend's somewhere in Melbourne. After the party around 1AM I drive back home. Few minutes of driving I saw a creature (seems like a skinny dog but it's legs were longer than usual)
Was it a skinwalker? or maybe just a stray dog or a person who pretend to be a dog? The way that thing crawls was quite scary tho.
Don't know. I mean just because we haven't seen something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It could very well exist and only a rare few humans have ever seen it or it just doesn't show itself to humans.
Cant confirm for myself but there are many things that we havent seen, and don't know about in our world. our oceans are only 7% explored, just on that vast scale alone, its easy to imagine that anything could exist. also i agree with misfit. Mrballen is an AMAZING storyteller. and he does missing 411 which are true cases that have occurred which are next to impossible to explain
Skinwalkers were Native Americans who did evil things to gain this power to shapeshift. It could be that this was a Skinwalker, but there are many things we cannot explain. Once upon a time we didn't know what the hell a platypus was, or a crocodile, or that coelacanths still exist. The world is a huge place, and we're nothing more than ants upon its surface.