btw if you are the next person pm me so I'll know
Next person gets.....
Started by GiZmmo [2307035] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
hi can I be next person also lol
next person gets a nice fresh morf
only if you give one to the next person :)
sure lol
Next person to comment gets 10 beer when I
a) get out of hospital
b) buy some more beer lol
oh yeah u also need to PM me and add on to the chain or else u get nothing ;)
Next person to comment gets 10 beer when I
a) get out of hospital
b) buy some more beer lol
oh yeah u also need to PM me and add on to the chain or else u get nothing ;)
HI
AND THANKS
AND THANKS
good luck
Next person (who is actually giving something away) gets a LSD
Next person gets 24 boxes of chocolate
Next person gets 4 Small First Aid Kits
but you need to PM me and continue the chain
but you need to PM me and continue the chain
Hi I am next person lol
Next person that PMs me and continues the chain gets some candies ;)))
Next person that PMs me and continues the chain gets some candies ;)))
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16188253&b=0&a=0&to=20964329
Still waiting.
Next person get's 5 vicodin
Pm please
Still waiting.
Next person get's 5 vicodin
Pm please