I’ve been searching the torn map everyday for awhile now. Up until this point, the best thing I found was a Vicodin. Well, to my surprise, I found the Quran script: Ali!! I was mainly searching the map for achievement since all I was getting were small items but I finally found my first good item and man, does it feel nice!!
Finally found something good!!
Started by wowramsey [1884751] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Alien [2052982]
· 16 likes ·
[image: memeguy.com]
Yes, I just found an Edvd. My 2nd item from the city. Feels great man
How are you able to take screen shots of my computer for the last 2-3 weeks?
with less people it's funny, with more people it sets off anger
You hurting my eyes with that color.