Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No Faction Chat Box

Started by FalconE51 [78101] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

FalconE51 [78101]
I left a faction I was guesting in and returned to my faction, only to find I no longer had access to faction chat. This has been going on all day. I have cleared my cache, force stopped the browser, run cleaner programs, logged out and back in, and restarted, to no avail. Click for screenshot
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I will close this report for now since the issue has been resolved. Please re-submit a new report if you ever face this issue again. Thanks!