Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Director work stat issue

Started by Persious [2064102] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Persious [2064102]
So not sure if this is supposed to be that way or not but when my company upgraded to 2 stars I received 2 job points but only 5 of each work stat. Then the next day I got 2 job points and 10 of each work stat.

Log 1:
18:15:54 - 22/11/2020 You received 2 job points and gained 5 manual labor, 5 intelligence, and 5 endurance as director of Ocean Fit ???


Log 2:
18:11:38 - 23/11/2020 You received 2 job points and gained 10 manual labor, 10 intelligence, and 10 endurance as director of Ocean Fit ???

I probably wouldn’t have noticed if it wasn’t for the clipboard to be honest. If it’s supposed to be this way then not a big deal cause I’m not sweating 15 work stats. But if not then it is a glitch I suppose.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I believe this is due to rank up of the company. On Sunday, if you rank up the company receives trains and work stats based on the prior rank and the job points are awarded based on the new rank. I seem unable to find Ched's comment on this in the past, so I will circle back to him to see if this is fine.

Thanks!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
That's correct, your company increases or decreases in rating AFTER you receive working stats / everything else. So the effects will only appear on the next day.

Ah I see what you mean....
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Yep it seems the directors working stats gains (for rating 5 and under) are updated for the second day, while job points are updated for that same day.