He is.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- oraN [1778676]
· 12 likes ·
you might as well rastart at this point - Marijuana [2400689]
· 8 likes ·
Your butt might hurt after this post - Adrenalinas [1974447]
· 8 likes ·
You need give a bit of contest: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16196343&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20953603 https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16197064&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20966266 https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16196858&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20962288 You glorify USSR. For some people it kinda same as glorify Greater German Reich. So yea I think I had full right to do what I do for you. Read …
Mentioned in this thread
Lince [616058] ×1
Your butt might hurt after this post
So um... who da hell are you and why should I care?
Based on what I've seen you get what you get
Why must noobs always post their issues in GD like we all give a damn?
If you dont care dont reply or read idiot
*yawn* boring shit mate, got a better salt mine for torn?
Sounds like a paradox. How's he supposed to not care if he doesn't read??
the amount of grammatical mistakes on this post offends me
Wow, drawing extra attention to yourself is not going to go in your favor......Instead of posting in GD to all the players in the game to see, why not dm the player directly and try to straighten it out one to one. Making yourself seem easy to rile up with a few bounties is only going to make it worse for you....do yourself a favor.....grave this thread asap and either talk to the player placing the bounties or play through it.....
you might as well rastart at this point
I don't understand your last paragraph. Reads like gibberish.
Dude everyone gets bountied. I started attacking someone who is a great lvling target (Lince [616058]) and he started putting bounties on me. It's part of the game
Mentions: Lince [616058]
I taste more salt coming from you, just saying.
Well, as a Communist your account is owned by the state so what are you whining about? also you aren't powerful or strong enough to stop the bounties so you must accept them as your glorious political system dictates.
Good luck comrade.
Good luck comrade.
I hope you are talking about salty tears, and not other salty bodily fluids...
I know Adre very well, he is a great guy and you must have done something or said something that really piss him off in order for him to go after you. Perhaps you should ask yourself if its worth it whatever you done and apologize for it?
Oh and trust me he is consistent with what he has promised you ;)
Oh and trust me he is consistent with what he has promised you ;)
In before Adrenalinas comes in and tells us the rest of the story.
Listen guy, I've seen you around on the forums with the same common theme in all your threads...whining.
"Why must people act as savages like this man, only act on instints because that is all they have they neither strength nor power to try and go against my great ideology that will one take torn by suprise"
First off, learn some spelling and grammar or nobody will take you seriously as you sound like a kid throwing a tantrum, and secondly, how are you still a lowly noob after almost 2 years here? Learn to play properly and "salty" people will bother you less.
You speak of your "great ideology" that will one day take Torn by surprise, but at the rate you're going we'll all be dead and gone by the time you get there.
Try smacktalking less and read some guides to learn how to actually play and you'll grow way faster and salty people will tend to leave you alone.
Just my 5 cents...
Edit: I just read some of your other posts and realised that your "great ideology" is communism from the USSR era. So scrap what I said above, you can get f**ked mate! Let the bounties roll!
"Why must people act as savages like this man, only act on instints because that is all they have they neither strength nor power to try and go against my great ideology that will one take torn by suprise"
First off, learn some spelling and grammar or nobody will take you seriously as you sound like a kid throwing a tantrum, and secondly, how are you still a lowly noob after almost 2 years here? Learn to play properly and "salty" people will bother you less.
You speak of your "great ideology" that will one day take Torn by surprise, but at the rate you're going we'll all be dead and gone by the time you get there.
Try smacktalking less and read some guides to learn how to actually play and you'll grow way faster and salty people will tend to leave you alone.
Just my 5 cents...
Edit: I just read some of your other posts and realised that your "great ideology" is communism from the USSR era. So scrap what I said above, you can get f**ked mate! Let the bounties roll!