Quit crying on the forums you f**king baby.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Untold truth in torn: If you are the smaller player in a bounty war, do not cry about it in forums.
Wow thanks.
I really feel like I needed to see this.
:p
I really feel like I needed to see this.
:p
In this post*
Under this post*
Aw buddy, this is hilarious.
Adre's great. Just don't piss him off, yeah? :D
Adre's great. Just don't piss him off, yeah? :D
We already have Monday barely roleplaying as an asshole, why are we having another wannabe clogging up the GD?
You need give a bit of contest:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16196343&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20953603
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16197064&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20966266
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16196858&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20962288
You glorify USSR. For some people it kinda same as glorify Greater German Reich. So yea I think I had full right to do what I do for you.
Read a bit history:
About Soviet deportations from Lithuania - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_deportations_from_Lithuania
Baltic Way - was a peaceful political demonstration that occurred on 23 August 1989. Approximately two million people joined their hands to form a human chain spanning 675.5 kilometres (419.7 mi) across the three Baltic states – Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, which were considered at the time to be constituent republics of the Soviet Union.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Way
13 January events - On 13 January 1991 armoured Soviet forces drove through peaceful crowd which gathered to protect the symbol of Lithuania’s independence – the Vilnius TV Tower. Soviet tanks crushed the victims and shot them to death. 14 innocent people died and more than 500 unarmed civilians were injured.
[image: lt.rubaltic.ru]
[image: www.lrt.lt]
[image: www.lrt.lt]
[image: pbs.twimg.com]
[image: ltlife.lt]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Events_(Lithuania)
So f**k you from all my hart.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16196343&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20953603
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16197064&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20966266
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16196858&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20962288
You glorify USSR. For some people it kinda same as glorify Greater German Reich. So yea I think I had full right to do what I do for you.
Read a bit history:
About Soviet deportations from Lithuania - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_deportations_from_Lithuania
Baltic Way - was a peaceful political demonstration that occurred on 23 August 1989. Approximately two million people joined their hands to form a human chain spanning 675.5 kilometres (419.7 mi) across the three Baltic states – Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, which were considered at the time to be constituent republics of the Soviet Union.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Way
13 January events - On 13 January 1991 armoured Soviet forces drove through peaceful crowd which gathered to protect the symbol of Lithuania’s independence – the Vilnius TV Tower. Soviet tanks crushed the victims and shot them to death. 14 innocent people died and more than 500 unarmed civilians were injured.
[image: lt.rubaltic.ru]
[image: www.lrt.lt]
[image: www.lrt.lt]
[image: pbs.twimg.com]
[image: ltlife.lt]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Events_(Lithuania)
So f**k you from all my hart.
Mentions: Shindig [865748] is an enemy to soviet torn · Soviet torn · The Fall
Monday is not an asshole <3
Haha in 24 hrs I'm hundreds of bounties and a couple dozen dog shits deep into some noobs and you don't see them crying in GD.
[image: media2.giphy.com]
[image: media2.giphy.com]
A commie bastard deserves those bounties.
Teach me senpai
Who?
You think i didnt try to
He should restart whatever single player game he was playing before torn.
With posts like this, restarting won't really help him
With posts like this, restarting won't really help him
No difference between the sickle and the swastika and since you seem unable to separate ideology from everything the f**k else don't be surprised when folks take exception.
Again....
[image: www.reactiongifs.com]
XD
Again....
[image: www.reactiongifs.com]
XD
We have come to an understanding and i was wrong. A re form will now happen
Graved - No Content