Hi, I been at torn city for around 2 weeks and realise that there are a lot of nice guys out there and also mean players. So it got me thinking on happy jump to boost my stats up. Im wondering if any of the old or experience players or players who can give me some good advice, can help answer this question for me
1. currently I have around 800 total in stats, should I be doing happy jump this early ( I have done some search about it but still can't come out with a conclusion that I should did it at this stage
2.Should I start my happy jump when I'm only level 15, when I can start passive income to able to cover the cost of happy jump.
You should focus on building yourself to level 15 by attacking low stat inactive targets. Although it wont hurt for you to train a bit just in case you can't handle some of them. At the moment you unlock 15, you can go flying for profit to contribute to the happy jump funds. Though you might wanna downgrade some of the boosters you use at first as you might not afford it early on.
Level 15 first is safe. In case of xanax OD, you can fly to Swiss to rehab to get your happy back up. Otherwise it's a low and painful wait.
There are many guides in
Tutorials & Guides that can help you with this.
iribuya's Happy Jump Visual guide is a basic guide that can help you for your first jumps.
Three training "jumps" - provides various options available
There are more advanced guides available but these two above should help for now.
Cheerio!
Mentions:
iribuya's Happy Jump Visual guide · Three training "jumps"
it costs like 30m for each happy jump. not an insignificant cost per jump. not only that, you'd need the work stats to be able to join a 10* AN.
leveling up to 15 then keep training your E, and WHEN you can afford happy jumps, then do them.
building NW is more important than building stats...because money is the king stat.
Have you read the good book by our lord and savior Baldr?
Baldr's Basic Advice >>
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
Mentions:
Baldr's Basic Advice
I am a new player also and I did do this at just about the level you are now. I felt afterwards that it was too early to do one and that I did not have enough stats to start with. And even though I bought 2 donor packs to help finance the jump when I was done I was scrapping for every jacket and beer I could find I was pretty broke, but it took me awhile to get out from under. Like most above I say get to lvl 15-get a PI rental and wait till your stats and income can work together