One of my perks won't reset, I've tried resetting a few times now and the first hunting perk won't reset.
Faction perk reset
Started by Dashy [1421468] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- alexanderl [1748546] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Fixed. Thanks
Passing along to Joe for checking, can be passed up to devs if deemed to be an issue.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
OK sweet, thank you
I see this for your account...
[image: i.gyazo.com]
So it does look a bit strange, I'll need to escalate to Alexander.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
So it does look a bit strange, I'll need to escalate to Alexander.
Its reset now, cheers.
Fixed. Thanks