39 replies · 573 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DUDE[1028023]
· 10 likes · I don't even know this person. Never spoken to her. Please lord save me.
MadameButterfly[2514180]
· 6 likes · Just tell him to f**k off, it's not like he can do anything about it except go cry to his minions on Global and who gives a f**k what they say anyway? he's a whinging little f**kwit who is so …
Leafeh[467479]
· 6 likes · Thought I recognised OP. Creator of this thread where she calls the Torn community disgusting and implies everyone voting in Mr & Mrs Torn are pedophiles. I'd take whatever she says with a grain of salt before people start believing …
Hello everyone. I want to start off by saying I myself am no Saint and have done my fair share of bad things, however, I've recently been getting quite a lot of hateful messages and hospd more than usual.
The purpose of this thread is to give people a platform on which they can publicly call out someone who's been harassing them or making them feel uncomfortable in game or perhaps even in real life. I personally have received offers for sexting and lewd video calls in exchange for tens of millions of in game money which I found unsettling. Luckily these men were dealt with after I informed their IRL WIVES (yuck).
Anyways before I ramble on too long, here's the
TL;DR Use this thread to expose someone without fear who's been harassing you or making you feel uncomfortable which you met on Torn :)
The latest person to have been harassing me and who I'll be mentioning today (and I'm sure many others will as well) is DUDE DUDE
I actually got touched by mug the other day, very scary experience I don't think I'll ever recover from the excitement and load released from within me. It's going to take time to reproduce all the missing love juice.
Just tell him to f**k off, it's not like he can do anything about it except go cry to his minions on Global and who gives a f**k what they say anyway? he's a whinging little f**kwit who is so desperate for attention at this point he has to harass a Transsexual just to try get his jolly's
None of that has been edited, I don't have to edit your shit because you are sooooo dipshit stupid that you think I won't just post it for shits and giggles, like seriously dick do you have no idea who I am?
Thats not me pissed off love, thats me just being me and loving any opportunity to call someone a f**kwit, dickhead, prick, ****, knobhead and pretty much any other word I can come up with because it entertains the hell out of me to do it because at the end of the day there is f**k all he can do to stop me because I don't care