Thought I'd give doing a few pfps or signatures a try since I want to get into the graphic scene here and built a little bit of a portfolio
You can tell me a prompt or an idea and I'll try to go off that or you can send me a reference if you'd like as well
I usually do anime style edits since they're easier to do and I enjoy making them more
That's about it, might be a little slow with making them since I got other stuff to do but I'll do as many as I can!!
You can tell me a prompt or an idea and I'll try to go off that or you can send me a reference if you'd like as well
I usually do anime style edits since they're easier to do and I enjoy making them more
That's about it, might be a little slow with making them since I got other stuff to do but I'll do as many as I can!!