Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Games Like Torn?

Started by birdnest [2094991] on in Gaming.

36 replies · 813 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

birdnest [2094991]
Title:

Would love to find a game like torn with such a community where you can build yourself to be powerful

Any suggestions
EliteMcFlurry [2307661]
there is literally no game anywhere near as good as torn is, but there are a couple similar
that being said I only really know one: hobo life
imnotconor [2614759]
there are 100s but apparently its advertising if you put them on here and the money grabbing chedburn doesnt like it when you suggest them as he would rather have no competition
Pfluuurp [2256415]
I've recently found Dust (the one by Segedi) in the Google app store. It's a lot different from Torn, but it's a really fun text based clicker with great imagery.
CoolguyRuler [2183404]
It's a great game except when you get your ass smacked by two dragons in a row. Also I ran out of virus shots when I was lvl 80 and then died :(

The game forced me to spend a LONG time out in the wasteland, hence, I ran out of virus shots and then died.
MadHatter [486416]
Part of me misses that. Lots of good memories, but I've tried getting back into it and I just can't. It's been too long. Surprised my account is still around, tbh.
blockhead77 [2539580]
That's sad to hear. 'though if you still remember your account password you can always come back if you feel like it. An old player came back recently and gave away all their stuff in /games, and there have been a surprising amount of players from 2007ish to 2010ish coming back. Plus it never hurts to come back for Crimbo, but there are players who don't even do that. I've been playing for over 2 years now and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Ironically we get a lot of people making new accounts or coming back on their old ones being surprised that KoL is still up and running. tl;dr come back when and if you feel like it, I'm sure you'll have some fun again, even if it is just talking in chat :)