Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammer

Started by LZX1000 [2602422] on in General Discussion.

81 replies · 1.31k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
82
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

SporkMonkey [2065017] ×1 DjangoFett [2438301] ×1 Twunt [2595578] ×1 LZX1000 [2602422] ×1

LZX1000 [2602422]
Be ware, there is a scammer, DjangoFett. He acts nice until he gains your trust, then, at any chance he gets, he takes anything he has access to from you. Here is a link to his profile:
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2438301

Be careful out there, even someone that plays nice for the long game could turn on you at the first chance they get.

Mentions: DjangoFett [2438301]

LZX1000 [2602422]
Forgot the comma. It is meant to mean that anything that's yours that he has access to he will take.

And, as I said, he played the long game, Torn is all about relations, I had thought of him as an ally.
LZX1000 [2602422]
We had made a deal, after a few successful ones, where, since he had better director stats and offered, where he would temporarily direct my company until it had reached a certain goal that we had planned and, in the meantime, I would work on my extremely bad working stats. And, as I said prior, he had played the long game, I thought I could trust him.
LZX1000 [2602422]
Let me ask you something, is there any ally or faction mate or something that you've lent something to? If your answer is no, then you've just been lucky.
LZX1000 [2602422]
What hispidity? I live in my own property. Check your information before you say a blatant lie on the forums.
DjangoFett [2438301]
Let me say my piece before the shit storm really takes off. I bought a 2* Sweet shop from LZX1000 for 8.5 mil. The company was valued for 5.5 mil. Due to an oversite of mine, I thought it was valued at 7.5 mil. Then, as I am trying to pour in money to revive this impotent company with addicted and inactive employees, I get an offer. To sell the company for 35mil. It's a good deal. So I msg LZX with a cut of 5 mil from the proceeds. He rejects. And he was incredibly rude. Now, out of sheer goodwill, I let him stay at my leased PI free of rent or any obligation. I DM'd him with the offer of 5mil.
Anyways, he was pretty cross about it. Said some convoluted story about how he is emotionally invested in it. So I give him the chance to buy it back for 15mil by 15th December.
He insults me again. of which I won't go into any details. Long story short, it's now being sold for 35mil, whoever shows up with money first.

Mentions: LZX1000 [2602422]

Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Yes, to people I trust. I still hold $2 billion for a friend that hasn't logged in for way to many years. But if they log in tomorrow, it's theirs...

Trust is not a 5 minute thing...
-Shady [2467229]
Maybe, just maybe, don't trust people you don't have a connection to....

Like you said, he played the long game so if figured that your ability to suspect people of being scammers goes down after some certain time.

Care to talk for a while hmmmm?


[image: i.ibb.co]
LZX1000 [2602422]
You don't go into any details because I'm not in the wrong. I stated the company's evaluated price, as you requested, and I, after stating many times that I am new to all of this, naively told you EXACTLY what it said. I have not once insulted you as a person, only ever going as far as to say that your actions of breaking the deal and refusing to sell to me the agreed upon price was immature, as is your actions in this forum.