I agree completely with that, it had been a good bit of time, the exact number I do not know, so i had thought that I was in the clear. As stated previously in the original post,
Scammer
Started by LZX1000 [2602422] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
When I stated the he played the long game I meant exactly that, we had never had any problems and I had done some deals with him. Little did I know that it was just to gain my trust until something a bit more valuable was on the table. So yes, I am perfectly fine with explaining all of this to you for a while.
Can anyone other than LZX1000 tell ne how I scammed?
I don't know if any other victims are online. But I am glad to see that you have given up on defending my logical responses to your claims.
We're still waiting for him to give details, so take a seat...
Please, I don't want to have to retype everything or send a screenshot of the page prior to this. Everything is there from how he acquired the company to what he's doing to try and keep it. In a private message he even stated that as soon as he lands he's going to fire everyone and take everything in the vault.
thought it was legal in torn?
It is, but don't spoil the drama...
Oh! but I insist. Do retype and share screenshots. I am as curious as everyone else. As for firing the employees, it may very well be a necessity looking at their effectiveness. And as for the vault, that belongs to me.
Oh, I forgot to tell ya...
I talked to that friend, he's never coming back, he said me and you can split the 2b ....
I talked to that friend, he's never coming back, he said me and you can split the 2b ....
Oh, cool...
And his name is?
And his name is?
For now I'm just going to say that there a few good employees with spotless efficiencies. I will edit this message with the copies of my previous answers, as you requested.
"I stated the company's evaluated price, as you requested, and I, after stating many times that I am new to all of this, naively told you EXACTLY what it said. I have not once insulted you as a person, only ever going as far as to say that your actions of breaking the deal and refusing to sell to me [at] the agreed upon price was immature, as is your actions in this forum."
"And, as I said, he played the long game, Torn is all about relations, I had thought of him as an ally."
"We had made a deal, after a few successful ones, where, since he had better director stats and offered, where he would temporarily direct my company until it had reached a certain goal that we had planned and, in the meantime, I would work on my extremely bad working stats."
"I stated the company's evaluated price, as you requested, and I, after stating many times that I am new to all of this, naively told you EXACTLY what it said. I have not once insulted you as a person, only ever going as far as to say that your actions of breaking the deal and refusing to sell to me [at] the agreed upon price was immature, as is your actions in this forum."
"And, as I said, he played the long game, Torn is all about relations, I had thought of him as an ally."
"We had made a deal, after a few successful ones, where, since he had better director stats and offered, where he would temporarily direct my company until it had reached a certain goal that we had planned and, in the meantime, I would work on my extremely bad working stats."
Scamming? Almost sounds like you’re in Torn.
The scamming is extremely frowned upon whereas the preset crimes are encouraged. There is a big difference.
What i got here is you sold your company to him for selling price to system. And you thought your working stats as director affected the company (I'm sure it's not) so you let him direct it.
Someone has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $50,000 and the reason: Bounty Depot
01:00:14 27/11/20
01:00:14 27/11/20
I paid almost double the system price. 8.5mil for 5.5mil Company.
You ppl are bitching about 35m tops? I make that in 4 days. Go cry somewhere else.
Sweet shops don't work that way... My restaurant system price is around 50m but it is valued at 700m-1b
Anyways, Im still very confused on what's going on... Lets see how the story develops
Anyways, Im still very confused on what's going on... Lets see how the story develops
Thanks for all the bounties people. My intentions were never to scam anyone. But thanks to the drama into which I have been pulled into, I have decided to sell the company to the system and be done with this whole episode.