Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

"Taken Down By"

Started by dom_sports [1608190] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 270 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
dom_sports [1608190]
Hey all -- I am currently in the hospital, and was wondering if anyone experienced this situation before.

1. no event, all of a sudden am in the hospital for 6 hours and 38 mins. Still no event in events page.
2. "Taken Down By Mafia City Devs."

Mafia City Devs is a faction, and they've had but one member login today (8 hours ago last activity) -- the rest are inactive for periods longer than 8 days.

I figure some faction takedown? Just a little curious because I've never experienced it before. Thanks for your help!
dom_sports [1608190]
All figured out -- staff can graveyard this if they wish.

Basically I had initiated an OC for members of my faction -- target was "Mafia City Devs," it failed, and I was hosp'd. No event for me because I wasn't on the OC team.
Diking [1951369]
Pretty sure this is a bug that I submitted a report for, unless the way OCs work have changed. I initiated an OC and was “thrown against a wall” but no other event.