Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level Up Artwork

Started by Artemidorus [2493687] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Artemidorus [2493687]
Has anyone ever collated the artwork that appears when you level up? I have tried searching but can't find them anywhere. I think they are awesome and would like to take more time to look!
Kelsie [340367]
The best I could find thus far is this

A lot of the images don’t work any longer however :(


You could poke through the comments in case OP didn’t update their post and maybe see about compiling a lot of them? Or maybe start a new thread for collection purposes... :)

Mentions: Level Up! Graphics and Wallpaper