Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Too soon.......

Started by RoxiiFoxii [2416273] on in Missions.

1 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
RoxiiFoxii [2416273]
So I just got a mission in titled double Jeopardy and in the mission description Duke says “... I don’t know what Alex Trebek has to do with it...”

personally I just think it’s a little bit too soon, hopefully the mission description can be changed and have the late Alex Trebek‘s name removed from the mission description.

thanks
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
I don't know: this is a standard message for the Jeopardy mission, and Alex Trebek is a key figure. Should we remove the honor of the figure from his historical role?

We could petition for a temporary message saying RIP Alex Trebek since he died recently... i dunno... (and then 1 year later, go back to normal)