1) black Friday , screen gets literally stuck and does nothing for 20 secs.
2) cant do a christmas town map
3) slow almost every other hour. Runs on dial up speed
4) now this only happens after buying 1 item in a bazaar but try and buy another one and for some reason the screen starts skipping automatically. Doesn't happen every time. But a lot.
Yes, I have cleared cache. Yes restarted phone. Happens when I have 2 bars as well as 5 bars of service...
I have screenshots.. Just having issues loading them..
2) cant do a christmas town map
3) slow almost every other hour. Runs on dial up speed
4) now this only happens after buying 1 item in a bazaar but try and buy another one and for some reason the screen starts skipping automatically. Doesn't happen every time. But a lot.
Yes, I have cleared cache. Yes restarted phone. Happens when I have 2 bars as well as 5 bars of service...
I have screenshots.. Just having issues loading them..