Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Training Bug

Started by Halex [2113885] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Chickendino [2416181] ×1

Halex [2113885]
After having looked (not hardly) for a duplicate of this bug, I hadn't found one. So this is what I've got.

Yesterday when the BF Sales were going on, I popped on and was checking over my company and went to train one of my guys. Im on mobile at this point, which is an apple device, and tried training on my guys. Now it would go periodically, so I just kept trying to click the train button and it would push one through, and then another. Usually when this happens, the trains register and all get pushed through. Then I saw this..
  • 01:43:04
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:43:01
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:42:54
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:42:53
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:42:49
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:42:48
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:42:43
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:42:25
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:42:14
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:42:07
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:41:45
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:41:16
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:41:14
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:41:13
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:41:11
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:41:09
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:40:54
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:40:53
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:40:51
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:40:49
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:40:48
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:40:46
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:40:26
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:40:12
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:39:30
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:39:16
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:39:14
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:39:11
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:38:59
    27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:38:20
  • 27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:38:09
  • 27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:38:06
  • 27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:37:59
  • 27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:37:53
  • 27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:37:27
  • 27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
  • 01:37:13
  • 27/11/20Clerk Chickendino has been trained by the director.
And I was confused. I messaged Chicken and he had told me that he only had recieved 8 trains in total. ( I had screwed up and had one train as a misclick for another employee so this made sense as I only have 9 total trains per day.) I had figured that this was some bug and was wondering why it had actually registered all of those trains. I know there might be some delay in commands or whatever, Im not a technical person, but I think I understand what had happened.
Thanks,
Halex

Mentions: Chickendino [2416181]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
So just the company news were duplicated several times?

Passing along to Roman for checking. Thanks..!!
Halex [2113885]
I believe so, though I’m not sure why they were duplicated as though trains were never processed.
Figured if it helps figure out something wrong, might as well give you guys some tools to fix it.