Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loses 300k+

Started by anghel [1644935] on in Attacking.

10 replies · 302 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
anghel [1644935]
All done. Thanks to all who contributed


Hello,

I'm buying some loses again (about 2000).
I'll pay 250k each you make just few now and there.
If you make 10+ at once I'll pay 300k each.
If you have inactivity refills and can make a lot at once chat me to arrange some extra bonus.

I'll pay as soon as I see the events.

Posting a new tread as my old one seems too old to bump https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16076063&b=0&a=0