It's been awhile since it happened but I'm still gonna share the news anyway. I did share it on the Torn subreddit a while back tho.[image: i.imgur.com]
Won a PI!
Started by Dai [2596583] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dai [2596583]
· 3 likes ·
Not everyone gets it in just over 100 days, but either way, I don't need everyone to to appreciate my successes anyway, so take it or leave it lol
Who cares? Had that since 10 years
Not everyone gets it in just over 100 days, but either way, I don't need everyone to to appreciate my successes anyway, so take it or leave it lol
No need to get emotional
I would like to take it, give it to me!
lol you wish!
For real. Send it to me instead
Lol. Guess you do have a sense of humor. Too bad for both of you, I'm not giving it up lol
Gtz dude, hopefully my time will come at some point for that!
Congrats. May the wheel fairies smile on us all :)