Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Current streak activity count bug?

Started by saberxtc [1579492] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 16312 ×1 Company 82119 ×1 saberxtc [1579492] ×1 Godcheezi [2116001] ×1 Invert [2125774] ×1

saberxtc [1579492]
So I usually come online everyday (while not performing many activity due to busy schedule) to prepare for the welcome honor and then I suddenly see that I lost the streak despite the log showing that I have been online during the time period.

I leave torn running without performing an activity to ensure I am able to keep the streak while having to maintain a schedule and then suddenly at a point I clicked on something I was forced logged out despite log had not even mentioning this so I had to log back in and then I just lose the streak even though my screen was running at the time period.

Afterwards, I then search on the personal stats that my time played had stayed the same on certain days so it was and the streak was still counting (so there is a form of leniency on the count) so this should be eligible for the streak to keep on counting and not having activity for 2 days straight should then be ineligible for the count. I try to explain what I can and really do not fully understand why it had to happen and I hope the count gets reverted back when its so close to the honor.

log screenshot taken on 30/11/2020 around 12:00am tc time.
https://snipboard.io/FWkQ2H.jpg

https://snipboard.io/fubikw.jpg

https://snipboard.io/SsICLi.jpg

https://snipboard.io/6r0kNv.jpg

https://snipboard.io/2u31UR.jpg
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
30-11-2020 00:30:23saberxtc logged in from xx.xx.xx.xx
29-11-2020 22:47:38Invert began planning for saberxtc to rob a money train for 39th Street Killers X in 120 hours
29-11-2020 18:16:19saberxtc was paid $xxxx by FloridaFreightFoundation and gained 6 job points, 69 intelligence and 35 endurance
29-11-2020 16:09:48Bigcheezi canceled planning for saberxtc to undertake a planned robbery for 39th Street Killers X
29-11-2020 08:48:59saberxtc received a Drug Pack from Symbiotic Ltd.
28-11-2020 21:50:42saberxtc used 10 nerve successfully assassinating a target gaining $1,146
You literally had no actions done on 29th November. I don't see how your activity streak should be continued if you weren't actively playing the game?

Edit: To answer your question about 20th 21st and 22nd Nov, you still had performed actions, even though your play time wasn't significant enough to reflect on your personal stats:
20-11-2020 23:21:09saberxtc used a Blood Bag : A+ (wrong compatibility) going to hospital for 1h 21m
21-11-2020 03:51:52saberxtc used 12 nerve successfully stealing a parked car gaining a Honda NSX
22-11-2020 07:00:06saberxtc used 12 nerve successfully stealing a parked car gaining a Honda Accord

Mentions: Godcheezi [2116001] · Invert [2125774] · saberxtc [1579492] · 39th Street Killers X [16312] · Company [82119]

saberxtc [1579492]
It is true I had no significant actions done on 29th November but I had also had not logged out in between those times either though and kept the browser running while I should be online in between the time period (while not performing an activity) so it should have warranted me as being online and continuing on the streak count. I only had to log back in when I had to hard restart my laptop on 30th November.

I also kept myself logged in on my phone and refresh without any form of significant activity afterwards (showing how much I can barely keep up while trying to just stay online) and the game had not logged me out. I had also only just refreshed on a profile and then just afk on the game in which doing those small things didn't record on the logs.

Im seriously trying to provide as honest of an information especially when it is so close.

https://snipboard.io/Hzdy2Y.jpg
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Perhaps we can ask Joe to weigh in, but imo simply refreshing a page once or twice should not constitute as an active day.

Thanks!