Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Well known scammer also previously attempted to cancel mug me under the name LaddanJafri.
R-
Edit:
MunnaTripathi disliked your post.
Munna Buys your STUFF!!!
MunnaTripathi disliked your thread.
www.TraderDark.com ! [Darkfall211's Trading Post]
Having a hard time dealing with your own reputation?
Staff Edit - Obscene Content
Shindig [865748] Officer
Officer
· #23
Graved as requested, thanks.
I don't speak whatever that is.
buy mugged me when I was asleep
DUde you are like 100x Stats more than me , how much did they pay you to say that? i can pay you double to F off
they paid me 50M.
You sent $100,000,000 to Ishaan.
Did he actually send you 100m?
No :(
just another dirt bag trying to scam and lie his way into Finances ;p
Shittiest trader in torn
Who tf even are you?
I love you too
someone who doesent go around trying to Extort people he trades with XD what a joke u r m8
Will buy your items and mug you afterwards right away. Beware of this guy!
R-
Okie let's trade , dont self hosp , see who mugs whom
Won’t risk again with muggers like you! I did once and you mugged me no need to try again.
send proof LIAR , YOU CANT DO SHIT TO ME
dark95 disliked your post
s
trouble having lying?
Mentions:
s
why did you grave this trading thread?
for being a legit trader I assume and not that everyone was telling their stories of you buy/sellmugging them