After a long trek, I finally got to 10k jail busts!!!
Don't Drop It
Started by Catasstrophic [203143] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
:partyhorn:
Grats tho, busts do just come and go so it must've taken quite a long time.
Grats tho, busts do just come and go so it must've taken quite a long time.
Dang, that's a lengthy achievement. Very nice!
grats :)
Something im aiming for!!
Congrats, I dont wanna think about how much nerve could have been put into crimes.
At least 50k nerve, not including failures and jails. But I did use Law Firm company to learn how busting works and Pub company for nerve too. I'm pretty high on the crime completion list.
Congratulations
i.e. less than 3% of your nerve. Well done!