When switching back and forth between load out options #1, #2 and #3 can there be some kind of indication what's equiped on the other loadouts?
If equip a loadout with the items that are equiped on another loadout they get unequipped from the previous loadout. When switching back and forth you may be unequipped because there is no identification the item is equiped on a other loadout. This suggestion would prevent potentially creating lack of weapons or armor when attacking or defending. Another solition is to allow the same item on multiple loadouts with out unequipping them from other loadouts.
I almost listed items equiped for sale that are my personal weapons because they appeared to not be equiped and ok usually sell all my extra stuff. I would rather not use the loadouts rather then risking making a mistake.
If equip a loadout with the items that are equiped on another loadout they get unequipped from the previous loadout. When switching back and forth you may be unequipped because there is no identification the item is equiped on a other loadout. This suggestion would prevent potentially creating lack of weapons or armor when attacking or defending. Another solition is to allow the same item on multiple loadouts with out unequipping them from other loadouts.
I almost listed items equiped for sale that are my personal weapons because they appeared to not be equiped and ok usually sell all my extra stuff. I would rather not use the loadouts rather then risking making a mistake.