flying to hawaii. pulling out my four-item-capacity Large Suitcase, i stuff four more Large Suitcases inside it.
completely normal torn things
Started by biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 294 / 294 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 294
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 73 / 100
- Engagement score
- 89 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor
· 117 likes ·
someone hits me in the back of the head and i black out. i come to, they've got my wallet in their hand! they carefully count out 10% of my cash, put my wallet back in my pocket, and carry … - Eargesplitten [2505196]
· 68 likes ·
"I'm going to draw a half gallon of blood and then give myself an infusion with the wrong type, that should keep me safe for an hour." - Eargesplitten [2505196]
· 62 likes ·
"I really want to watch some porn, but I don't have $3 million."
Mentioned in this thread
"hmm, i don't want anyone to bother me for a few hours, better send myself a mailbomb"
in a gang war, my leaders telling at me to stop hitting the enemy for three and a half minutes, because they want to war to last longer
"I'm going to draw a half gallon of blood and then give myself an infusion with the wrong type, that should keep me safe for an hour."
"I really want to watch some porn, but I don't have $3 million."
Time to go work out at the gym, better gorge myself with candy.
someone hits me in the back of the head and i black out. i come to, they've got my wallet in their hand! they carefully count out 10% of my cash, put my wallet back in my pocket, and carry me to the hospital
"my preworkout meal? I usually go with about $200,000 of candy followed by a hit of ecstasy. nothing else gets you ready to swole"
I'm going to inject myself with the blood of random people I buy on the marketplace and from my faction and hope none of them have dangerous chronic bloodborne diseases.
my parents said I'd never amount to anything, but look at me now! professional plushie importer. f**k you dad
"I had better wait to start rolling until I've jerked off five times and throw out the DVDs."
i need to make an update to some properties i own, so i leave my private island and move in and start making changes. i accidentally stay for longer than 14 minutes and i am instantly incredibly sad
I really need to take my workout into the next level so I'm going to take a high powered sedative.
I smoked a weed once and now my boss is super mad at me and wants me to fly to Switzerland and pay $250k for rehab
"I'm going to ask people in global for free stuff, i'm sure the people there are nice."
I can hit a guy with an anti-tank guided missile and when he wakes up in the hospital in 20 minutes he won't know it was me because I pepper sprayed him first.
"hi, i just moved into this city, any recommendations?"
"yeah there are a bunch of people who will give you a lot of money if you punch them in the face. they're really tough though so you're gonna break your own hand"
"yeah there are a bunch of people who will give you a lot of money if you punch them in the face. they're really tough though so you're gonna break your own hand"
I sleep in high tech body armor costing $500 million.
Wow you guys spammed this thread so fast already lol
i buy a computer from someone, who then sells it to someone else for a little more, who then sells it to yet someone else for another tiny profit. who is at the top, who is the last one to buy these computers? and yet i keep buying and selling