Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dogs?

Started by ThePab [1447066] on in Suggestions.

22 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ThePab [1447066]
You could breed and train them, do dog fights for money (I think they where PvP). So the advantage was you had something else to with your time on torn.
ThePab [1447066]
I remember dogs, I joined and then shortly after, they left.

It was the old joke to spam the forum with this.

Though I think it would be interested to see them back. It's another way to gamble, another status symbol to gain. Could add them into combat maybe.

Illegal animal fights fits the scumhole vibe of the fictional torn city
Kelsie [340367]
They won’t ever bring back dogs. It was horrible, quite frankly xD

Thats why they came out with the Dong plushies - instead of bring back dogs it became bring back dongs! So as an alternative... we got dongs.
Kelsie [340367]
We have enough players that are considered animals, I don’t think we need actual animals introduced(back) to the game.
ThePab [1447066]
But I want to ride a Newfoundland into battle!

Chad could go all elder Scrolls and give is dog armour (for a price...)
John-_- [2176393]
i think i remember this when i originally signed up when i was like 14 in 2004. but i think its past its day for it tbh