Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cringe.

Started by Ashleyy [1966923] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ashleyy [1966923]
Marijuana made this thread saying I was upset about him mugging me for 184m and saying I was telling people in global to hosp him and sending people to harass him, which I'm not. Woke up this morning to someone sending me this

[image: i.imgur.com]

LOL, talk about a hypocrite. He specifically mentions amran in his thread but the extent of my contact with amran is him being a troll getting me temp fired from my company and talking about the "caspa" situation.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Marijuana is right tho, I have been and will be perma bountying him for the simple reason he thought it was necessary to go around bragging about his mug (which I could care less about. I won 4b in RR that night) just look at this guy, he got his big mug and went on his way. Didn't feel the need to brag and so he's having a jolly good time with his newfound wealth.

So, in conclusion, Marijuana is a little crybaby that got tired of being in the hospital and threatened me. I'll be seeing you in the hospital right alongside me for the rest of my time on torn I suppose :)

Mentions: I love making friends

Shindig [865748] Officer Officer
Graved - There's no need for a new thread on the subject, please continue to use the current thread on this