Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 total awards

Started by Satan [612696] on in Achievements.

10 replies · 324 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
44
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Satan [612696]
hello everyone, I have finally reached 500 total awards. im so happy to have finally gotten one of the hardest honor bars to get.

Topic: what honor bar do you think is the hardest to get?
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
Congrats!

hardest honor bar: RNG, that thing is cursed and every day its existence darkens our world ever so slightly
miros [1848626]
According to YATA the rarest honor that has actually been achieved is "Oh My Gourd" (Upgrade your Halloween Basket to Nightmarish), with 1 holder. This is unlikely to change much before next year.

500 awards is quite a bit down the list with 291 holders. And I guess growing steadily with each new honor being added. Even I got it, although I had to stop level holding for that :(

And YATA helpfully tells me that in order to get "Shredded" (100B stats, 25 holders) I will only need 22,108.86 days (ie 60.5 years) with 3 xanax + refill every day. Yay!
manic [1554958]
Congrats Wall_st!!
+R

(I only have a few to get, and I have I feeling I'll get Jackpot and all the DB merits before I get that bloody one...)
Kivou [2000607]
The halloween count is false. It's most probably ched forgetting to substract honors attributed to developers or designers. He said he fixed it but it's still there from time to time.