iron[2428902]
· 2 likes · Zeddy hahahaha keep your big kiwi fingers away from my posts XD
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · You can undo a dislike or a like within 5 minutes of rating the said post. This change was implemented not too long ago. I am afraid giving the ability to undo a like/dislike at any time will be classified …
Dear God, I am sorry but I had no choice on how I was born. I use my phone most of the time to watch and read the forums. While reading the triple tap post I slowed down and accidentally disliked a post by RidgeRunner. I really didn't dislike it. I slowed down to read it. Please let me change it if possible. Please also make it so we can double or triple tap it to apply our dislike. Thank you... ?
This is the 3rd time I've done it. 1st time I was bountied 3 times for $50k...i felt cheap... 2nd time I saw it and changed it... 3rd time I didn't even see it ?
On an iPhone (safari browser) you can click the top left ‘AA’ icon and increase the page size. This will alter the page and all icons. Hope this helps!
Coming off of this, on chrome (majority of android users) you can force zoom in settings
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #12
You can undo a dislike or a like within 5 minutes of rating the said post. This change was implemented not too long ago. I am afraid giving the ability to undo a like/dislike at any time will be classified as a Suggestion and not a bug/issue. The system currently lets you undo your rating within 5 minutes, and as I see it, it is working as intended.
Zeddy: Sorry accidentally touched thumb down while scrolling SoftRising: /gasp HOW DARE YOU SIRE. This act of aggression will not be forgiven. I will come for you and hit you when you least expect it. You will never be safe again. TAKE THIS AS A LEASON LEARNT ABOUT NEVER DOWNVOTING MY COMMENTS EVER AGAIN