Looking for someone who qualifies for the Sexpert position stat-wise to replace an inactive employee. Must be active, as over a day of not logging on does hurt companies.
Warning, I do sell trains, and already have a customer for such, however, I don't charge any edvds to work in the company.
If interested, please apply with your working stats. Please only apply if you're willing to rehab once you get that 1% drug addiction icon, as even that little can hurt a company.
Ty all for taking the time to read this, have a lovely day regardless.
https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=80276
Warning, I do sell trains, and already have a customer for such, however, I don't charge any edvds to work in the company.
If interested, please apply with your working stats. Please only apply if you're willing to rehab once you get that 1% drug addiction icon, as even that little can hurt a company.
Ty all for taking the time to read this, have a lovely day regardless.
https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=80276