This is a boring post... Cause I'm very bored atm.. So like.. Someone hmu so I can be less bored and if you're bored too... Let's be bored together.... And cure our boredom together... ??
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Crie [2176937]
· 1 likes ·
catch these words?
catch these words?
this is a boring answer, with nothing much to add to the boring post.
Boredom suggestion: Got any merits you're working towards, OP?
Boredom suggestion: Got any merits you're working towards, OP?
If you're bored then you're boring
caught.
Dad?
Dad?
grandneice named Mars? Of which I'm technically an uncle but are of the same age?
There are no forum merits so OP should stay out of the forums.
You must get all the girls with lines like that!
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
no
I'm sorry, there are no forum merits?
Everyone forgets about the 10k celeb merits but it's cool. Lonely, but cool.
Everyone forgets about the 10k celeb merits but it's cool. Lonely, but cool.
Graved - No discussion
I'm. So far away from. That merit that I out it out of my mind.
I'll aim for it in 20121
I'll aim for it in 20121