I was told you lose no CE from doing busts is this correct?
Busts
Started by Jeremiahcron [2350797] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I’ll amend this. You either lose zero CE if you fail, or it’s such a small amount it’s not noticeable anyway. *
I would be more inclined to believe that you do not lose any CE by failing a bust. From my own experience ( with 33k+ successful and 7k+fails) I believe this to be true.
Thanks for the info I will trust your expertise due to your ability to carry green leafs through a PA
If you can lose CE through busts then I'm in trouble xD
CE gains from busts are small though right?
If there is a loss it's so minimal it may as well be non-existent.