25 replies · 957 views · thread synced · 12 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DUDE[1028023]
· 11 likes · Rest in Peace young padawan. Rest assured TORN City will not miss you.
Riot[974353]
· 10 likes · I agree with beer, dont forever write off the game. I signed up when I was much much younger and off the advice of a more active player bought some BBs and signed in now and then to rebank on …
Untouchable[1360035]Committee
· 3 likes · Networth is 120m, highest it’s ever been and you’re keeping 350m on hand for muggers? something fishy here
I've had a good few weeks playing Torn but I have decided to leave Torn. Now, I'm making this post to let people know that Sunday (Today) at 21:00:00 TT I plan on putting everything in my inventory up for sale in my Bazar ranging from $1-$10. At 21:30:00 TT I will keep all the money I have $350+ mil on me for people to mug. Decided to do this that way my stuff doesn't just sit around. Hopefully you guys get lucky and are able to grab some expensive stuff for basically free.
Would recommend banking it once every 3 months, a lot regret dumping and walking away when busy in life, this is a super long term game, coming back in 3 years isn't a crazy idea. 10/10 banking merits and just hoard.
If you don't come back in 3 months for banking then oh well, it's no loss either way.
I agree with beer, dont forever write off the game. I signed up when I was much much younger and off the advice of a more active player bought some BBs and signed in now and then to rebank on a 3 monthly basis. When I eventually grew up and left education I got an office job and rediscovered the game. I had a ton of job stats, some semi decent stats and 10b to play with.
Even if you don’t plan on returning I hate to see players bin it all, just set yourself up for if/when you eventually return
I have quit for probs 6-7 years of my 10 on torn. One thing is for sure, if you enjoy Torn at an one point, you will be back. It isn't a game you can just quit forever, and I among many others regret how we left.
1) Buy stock BBs, SYM BB, FHG BB mainly 2) Join army if you are still below 50m stat caps, really saves u time doing shitty happy jumps 3) Consider the 3 month banking but even that can be a pain if you are quitting. And if you do log, use your e ,pop a xanax and use nerve! I used to not even do this at times O_O regret it now
I have nothing against the game, it is a great game so don't take this the wrong way haha. This game has just felt really repetitive and I am not good with repetitive games. So I don't really see myself deciding to play again. I love the Torn community but the game just isn't for me sadly.
Yeah but we don't care to take your shit, we'd rather see you join the army, toss it in the bank and maybe never come back, or maybe you will, it's fine either way.
Or you could liquidate whatever you have, and spend it on stock blocks in case you change your mind. Then if life lets up and you want to play again, you have a nice little nest egg waiting for you.